- Screening is a fast and fun way to:
- Make sure a child's development is on track
- Learn about what's coming next in a child's development
- Catch concerns early when follow-up and support can make a difference.
- Print and save the Next Steps Guide
- Review your completed questionnaires
- Share results with caregivers or health provider
- Use Play and learning activities to practice skills
A child's early years lay the foundation for all that is to come.
From parents . . .
"The online questionnaire was great. Both of my boys were progressing typically, and it allowed me to see the types of things that they should be doing and what is important for us to work on."