Check your child's early development
For children from 1 month to 6 years old.
Parents or childcare providers of young children can use this site at no cost. Two early childhood screening tools are available to help check a child's general and social emotional development.
What do I need to do?
Parents or caregivers (with parent permission)
- Review and accept the information on the consent form
- Enter your child's birth date to get the correct questionnaire
- Complete one or two questionnaires
What happens after I complete the questionnaire?
Access your child's screening results and Learning Activities
- Send your child's results to your email
- View/download results and handouts at the end of your session
- Contact us if you have questions or need more information